Rules for visiting the exhibition "Following the traces of European identity of Krakow" in the Rynek Underground branch during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat
1. During the period from October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021, visitors can visit the exhibition "Following the traces of the European identity of Krakow" (hereinafter referred to as the Exhibition) presented in the branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow – Rynek Underground (Krakow, Rynek Główny 1) on Monday and Wednesday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., on Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. subject to section 2 and 3.
2. The Exhibition will be closed on November 1 and 11, 2020, December 25, 2020, January 1 and 6, 2021, and on every second Monday of the month.
3. The last entry to the Exhibition is 75 minutes before closing time at the latest.
4. For reasons of health safety associated with the COVID-19 epidemic,
some elements may be unavailable for visitors, including the fog screen, the “Legend of former Krakow” theatre show, the model of the waterworks (presented only as a non-functioning model).
5. In connection with the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, the Exhibitions are made available under a special sanitary regime and in accordance with the safety rules for visitors and employees. A tour route has been marked out in the exhibition area in such a way as to prevent the accumulation of visitors and the intersection of tour routes. Visitors should go down the stairs to the exhibition and leave the exhibition area by elevator, excluding persons with reduced mobility or vision.
6. Visiting the Exhibition is possible for individuals (5 people) or groups (i.e. from 10 to max. 15 people).
7. Both individual visitors and groups can purchase or reserve on https://bilety.mhk.pl/ an additional guide service for the Exhibition, paid in accordance with the price list set out in Annex 2 to the order of the Museum Director No. 123/2019 of November 26, 2019 on admission tickets to permanent exhibitions in the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow.
8. The purchase of a ticket including a guided tour service should be made at least 4 days before the tour date.
9. The maximum number of persons who can visit the Exhibition at one time with a guide, while maintaining the recommendations on social distancing, is 15.
10. The guide, while on the Museum grounds, is obliged to cover their nose and mouth, preferably with a visor.
11. Visitors purchase a guide service for a selected tour date, available in the sales system, and are obliged to appear at the Museum no later than at the appointed tour time. The guide waits for visitors until 15 minutes past the appointed time of the tour, and if the visitors do not show up within this time, the service will not be provided, and the Museum will not be obliged to reimburse its cost.
12. The Museum allows visitors to visit Exhibitions with an external guide, subject to the appropriate permission issued by the Museum, and subject to compliance with the rules set out in sections 9 and 10. The aforementioned permission can be obtained by the guide after successful completion of the training organised by the Museum and obtaining the relevant certificate.
13. Individual visitors and organised groups making reservation for a visit with the tour guide service must notify the Museum if they wish to resign from the service or visiting.
14. Please notify us at least five calendar days before your visit by e-mail to: email@example.com or in person at the Visitor Centre located in Sukiennice, Krakow, Rynek Główny 1.
15. Due to the need to ensure public access to the Exhibition, the booking entity may cancel, without incurring financial consequences, no more than 10 bookings for individual dates of visits within one calendar month. If more bookings for individual dates of visits are cancelled within one calendar month – such an entity will be charged by the Museum with a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 100.00 (one hundred zloty 00/100) for each cancelled booking in excess of the limit. The penalty must be paid within 14 days from the date of notification, to the following MHK bank account: 95 1020 2892 0000 5102 0591 0361.
16. In the absence of a timely notice of resignation from the guide service or from a visit, persons making reservation will be charged by the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow with a contractual penalty of PLN 100.00 The penalty must be paid within 14 days from the date of notification, to the following MHK bank account: 95 1020 2892 0000 5102 0591 0361.
17. Persons who are informed about the imposition of a contractual penalty have the right to appeal against it within a period not exceeding 3 calendar days from the date of receiving the information. The appeal and its justification must be sent in writing to the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow, located in Krakow at Rynek Głowny 35. The final decision on the penalty, after the investigation procedure, is taken by the Museum Director or persons authorised by him.
18. The penalties referred to in sections 15 and 16 add up.
19. Due to the need to comply with the sanitary rules and social distancing, the Museum reserves the right to control the traffic of visitors and to allow visitors to the Exhibition with a few minutes delay in relation to the appointed date of the visit. In such case the guide waits for the entrance together with the visitors.
20. The number of people in the Exhibition area at one time must be small enough to maintain the social distance of 2 meters between visitors who are not family or persons living together, however, not more than 180 people. Museum employees are authorised to supervise compliance with the said distance, to direct visitor traffic and to temporarily refuse to sell a ticket or allow individuals or groups to enter the Exhibition area if the number of people staying in the exhibition area at one time exceeds the possibility of maintaining the social distance indicated above.
21. Visitors are obliged to:
a) cover their nose and mouth throughout their visit,
b) keep a distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors (this order does not apply to families),
c) before entering the exhibition area, put on protective gloves and use them throughout their visit, or if using one's own gloves – disinfect them before entering the exhibition,
d) only move along the designated tour route, in accordance with the sightseeing direction,
e) limit the number of persons using the elevator to not more than two persons at the same time (this restriction does not apply to families),
f) take particular care when climbing up and down the stairs leading
to the Exhibition,
g) try to avoid contact with common touch surfaces and observe special care when using the multimedia presented at the Exhibition,
h) avoid gathering in groups,
i) additionally, cover their mouth and nose with an elbow whenever they sneeze or cough,
j) comply with any additional recommendations of Museum personnel and security,
k) comply with generally applicable rules regarding staying in public places and behavior in such places during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat.
l) when using the visitors' toilet in the Branch, only one person may be inside (or a parent with a child or a guardian with a person
who cannot manage on their own). Those using the toilet are obliged to follow instructions posted in the toilets related to counteracting COVID-19 infections.
22. For those whose health could expose other visitors to danger, the Museum recommends staying at home and reserves the right not to admit persons for whom there is a reasonable presumption that their health may pose a threat to other visitors and employees – e.g., people with persistent cough.
23. An admission ticket at the Rynek Underground branch authorises visitors to visit the Exhibition
on the day of its purchase. The price list and ticket sales rules are laid down in the order of the Museum Director
No. 134/2020 and, in the alternative, No. 123/2019.
24. Admission tickets to the Exhibition can be purchased at the Branch's ticket office or online at https://bilety.podziemiarynku.com.
25. The Museum recommends using payment cards when purchasing admission tickets at the ticket office.
26. Persons who have purchased their admission tickets for a specific time of visit on the Internet shall have priority access, with a reservation of the Museum that the time of entry marked on the ticket is an indicative time, and in the event that the maximum number of visitors allowed is present at the Exhibition, such persons may be asked by the Museum's staff or by the security staff
to wait for entry.
27. It is forbidden to bring the following items to the Exhibition:
a) any weapons, ammunition, items considered potentially dangerous,
b) explosives, flammable and toxic materials,
c) long umbrellas,
d) backpacks and large luggage above 30 liters,
e) bringing animals, with the exception of assistance dogs for people with
28. At the Exhibition, it is prohibited to shoot with camera flashes, additional lighting, tripods, and other accessories for professional image and sound capture, as well as to film.
29. The Branch does not allow eating and drinking, smoking, vaping or making phone calls.
30. It is forbidden to enter the Branch while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, intoxicants or behaving in a way that might threaten the safety of other people, buildings and cultural goods stored inside, disrupt the order of visiting, as well as violate the generally accepted standards of behavior in public places.
31. While staying in the Branch, please follow the instructions and recommendations of the Museum personnel and security.
32. The premises of the Branch are protected and monitored by electronic security systems.
33. The Exhibition should be visited in accordance with the applicable established direction and order of sightseeing.
34. After completing the tour and leaving the exhibition area,
it is not possible to return to it.
35. Parents or guardians are liable for damages caused by children under their care.
36. The Museum reserves the right to not admit or to ask individual tourists who do not respect the visiting order and who violate these Rules to leave.
37. For more information on visiting the Exhibition, please contact the Visitor Centre at phone/fax (12) 426-50-60 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
38. By purchasing an admission ticket, you accept the provisions herein.
39. The Rules shall apply from October 1, 2020.