Rules for visiting exhibitions at the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory branch during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat
1. From December 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, Exhibitions at the branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow - Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory (Krakow, ul. Lipowa 4) will be open to visitors on Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and
from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., subject to items 3 - 4.
2. From April 1, 2022, the Exhibitions will be open to visitors on Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., subject to items 3 - 4.
3. Exhibitions will be closed on the first Tuesday of the month.
4. The last entry to the Exhibition is 90 minutes before closing time.
5. Visiting the Exhibitions is possible for individuals (i.e. from 1 to 9 people) or groups (i.e. from 10 to max. 25 people). Group tours are only possible with a guide.
6. Visitors can book a visit via the website https://bilety.muzeumkrakowa.pl/, as well as purchase or book an additional guide service for guided tours around the permanent exhibition, payable in accordance with the price list set out in Annex 2 to the resolution of the Museum Director No. 123/2019 of November 26, 2019 on admission tickets to permanent exhibitions at the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow. Group tours are only possible with a guide.
7. The purchase of a ticket including a guided tour service should be made at least 4 days before the tour date.
8. Visitors purchase a guide service for a selected tour date, available in the sales system, and are obliged to appear at the Museum no later than at the appointed tour time. The guide waits for visitors until 15 minutes past the appointed time of the tour, and if the visitors do not show up within this time, the service will not be provided, and the Museum will not be obliged to reimburse its cost.
9. The Museum allows visitors to visit the Exhibitions with an outside guide, provided that they have an appropriate permit issued by the Museum. The aforementioned permission can be obtained by the guide after successful completion of the training organised by the Museum and obtaining the relevant certificate.
10. Individual visitors and organised groups making reservation for a visit with the tour guide service must notify the Museum if they wish to resign from the service or visiting.
11. Notifications should be made at least five calendar days before the date of the visit via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in person at the Visitor Service Center located at the Krzysztofory Palace, Rynek Główny 35.
12. Due to the need to ensure public access to the Exhibition, the booking entity may cancel, without incurring financial consequences, no more than 10 bookings for individual dates of visits within one calendar month. If more bookings for individual dates of visits are cancelled within one calendar month – such an entity will be charged by the Museum with a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 100.00 (one hundred zloty 00/100) for each cancelled booking in excess of the limit. The penalty must be paid within 14 days from the date of notification, to the following MHK bank account: 95 1020 2892 0000 5102 0591 0361.
13. In the absence of a timely notice of resignation from the guide service or from a visit, persons making reservation will be charged by the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow with a contractual penalty of PLN 100.00 The penalty must be paid within 14 days
from the date of notification, to the following MHK bank account: 95 1020 2892 0000 5102 0591 0361.
14. Persons who are informed about the imposition of a contractual penalty have the right to appeal against it within a period not exceeding 3 calendar days from the date of receiving the information. The appeal and its justification must be sent in writing to the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow, located in Krakow at Rynek Główny 35. The final decision on the penalty, after the investigation procedure, is taken by the Museum Director or persons authorised by him.
15. The penalties indicated in items 12 and 13 add up.
16. All visitors are obliged to:
a) move along the designated tour route, in accordance with the sightseeing direction,
b) take particular care when moving on stairs,
c) comply with any additional recommendations of Museum personnel and security,
d) comply with generally applicable rules regarding staying in public places and behavior in such places during the COVID-19 epidemic/epidemic threat.
17. For those whose health could expose other visitors to danger, the Museum recommends staying at home and reserves the right not to admit persons for whom there is a reasonable presumption that their health may pose a threat to other visitors and employees – e.g. people with persistent cough.
18. An admission ticket at Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory authorizes visitors to the Exhibitions on the day of purchase. The pricelist and ticket sale rules are regulated by the Museum Director's Regulation No. 123/2019.
19. Admission tickets can be purchased at the ticket office located in the Branch and on the website https://bilety.muzeumkrakowa.pl/
20. The Museum recommends using payment cards when purchasing tickets at the ticket office.
21. The day of free admission to the permanent exhibition is Monday.
22. It is forbidden to bring to the Exhibition:
a) any weapons, ammunition, items considered potentially dangerous,
b) explosives, flammable and toxic materials,
c) long umbrellas,
d) backpacks and large luggage with a capacity above 30 liters,
e) bringing animals, with the exception of assistance dogs for people
23. The Exhibition should be visited in accordance with the applicable established direction and order of sightseeing.
24. After completing the tour and leaving the exhibition area - it is not possible to return
25. The Branch does not allow eating and drinking, smoking, vaping or making phone calls.
26. It is forbidden to enter the Branch while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, intoxicants or behaving in a way that might threaten the safety of other people, buildings and cultural goods stored inside, disrupt the order of visiting, as well as violate the generally accepted standards of behavior in public places.
27. While staying in the Branch, please follow the instructions and recommendations of the Museum personnel and security.
28. Parents or guardians are liable for damage caused by children under their care.
29. The Museum reserves the right to not admit or to ask individual tourists or groups who do not respect the visiting order and who violate these Rules to leave.
30. For more information about visiting the Exhibition, check the Visitor Service Center at tel./fax (12) 426-50-60, at the Oskar Schindler Enamel Factory Branch
at tel. No. (12) 257-00-95 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.
31. By purchasing an admission ticket, you accept the provisions herein.
32. The Rules enter into force on March 1, 2022.